Sixteenth Talent is an influencer talent management company, specialising in creators that are a good influence on their audience. We help develop content creators to become strong brands in their own right, as well as partnering them with other brands, for campaigns and collaborations. Founded in January 2017, Sixteenth Talent has grown to represent 15 fantastic influencers, who all have a profound positive impact on the lives of their followers.
Hard-work is a major part of Sixteenth Talent’s core value. A strong work ethic is an absolute pre-requisite for candidates of all our vacancies. Sixteenth is an incredibly rewarding and fun place to work, but it’s not easy. These roles involve a lot of autonomy, so we are looking for self-motivated individuals, who do not want or need excessive micromanagement.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, sharp and hard-working volunteer, to join as an Event Assistant. You would be supporting the organisation of a new concept of the YouTube convention space next year. This is a great opportunity if you are an Event Management student hoping to get industrial experience. It is also an amazing chance to learn more about the influencer industry. This will be a part-time unpaid position.
- The position includes the following roles:
- Venue sourcing and booking
- Assisting in arranging sponsorship
- Undertake competitor research
- Assisting in the planning of the event
- Assisting on-site at the live event
- Access to a laptop
- Strong ability with office Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Detail-orientated and highly organised
- Humble and curious
- Desire to learn and develop
- Industrial Experience
- Direct access to talent
- Rapid development of your professional network